A new chapter of my life...hmm?


 Our Thanksgiving was great we had a blast!!




So just when I think all my doors have closed....

    Again another one opens, I got back in McDonald's as Robin Dye told me to do, I got a promotion to be crew trainer...yay!! Super happy!!!😁

       I'm also in process of fixing Todd and I's place, (he's got the know how, I've got the funding.)


     So on a side note I got me a van which I bought for $1500.00 so Im paying on it.. I pay $208.00 for car insurance.

    

        StormieRain is doing very well...she's ornry as all go out.. she gets to laughing and squeels or completely falls over...when she laughd hard.. lol...she loves when I say "Oh Shit!"


In this video, literually she laughs with a hardy laugh for the first time..

Now StormieRain is talking say "moma" or "mom-mom" she babbles and argues in her own way...she's been through a whole lot.

StormieRain Belle Workman 3days old

StormieRain Belle Workman 15months old
(Most recent)





Imma head to bed be back on later ..

TNT



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1/14/22

In this blog 👇