1/14/22


 Rosebud Marie Mergl


https://m.facebook.com/?refsrc=deprecated&_rdr


👆 follow me on facebook...sorry my dog very popular...


So, looking to move to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvannia...



My check list:


1. ) Have all my utilites paid off in full


2.) Have my van inspected by PADOT...


3.) Fix what needs fixed prior to moving up there..


4.) Have my dogs chipped and vaccinated and and registered through State of PA ...make sure their taxes are paid for...


5.) Make sure I have a proof of name change form...Birth certificate...drive license...proof of car insurance...vehical registration for my van...and refereneces of previous places...


6.) Have a storage unit lined up for my stuff to be stored...


7.) A good job ready to role when I get there...


8.) A temporary place to stay b4 going for the good paying job's interview...


9.) Talk to my sister, Alice and get ahold of Uncle Aaron...


10.) Get the fuck out of dodge!!


I spoke to former sister-in-law, Angie.(Scott's twin sister) She lives somewhere near there .. she said "if you gonna move out here have your job lined up...so you're not rushing to find a job in order to pay rent..."


I want so bad to live in Pittsburgh with StormieRain.. if she wouldn't have been born like she was (**not StormieRain's fault**) I would have never fell in love with Pittsburgh.


So, I think if i get this job through papa johns  after i get money saved up Ricky and I are going to Pittsburgh to scope out the area for good jobs and a place to live.


Im going to bed, I hope I can get back to sleep ...

Nite

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A new chapter of my life...hmm?

In this blog 👇